Collection of Non-personal Information
- HTC may collect non-personal information, such as your computer’s IP address, when you visit our website.
- HTC may collect logfile information including which pages you visit during your stay on the site, how long you stay on various pages, where you came from when you link in to our site and details on what type of computer and what web browsing software you are using. This information doesn’t personally identify you, but helps us know how to improve our site’s content and performance.
Collection of Personal Information
- HTC does not require any registration for use of the site.
- If you submit your email address or request a survey, you will need to provide enough information for HTC to contact you as requested. The collected information will be used only to contact you and answer your question.
- Children under 13 should not fill out any forms on the HTC website without the explicit approval and guidance of a parent or guardian.
Information Security, Sharing & Disclosure
- HTC does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or companies.
- We have processes and procedures that comply with federal regulations to protect your personal information.
- We limit access to your personal information to only employees or subcontractors who need that information to provide products or services to you, in order to do their job.
- We will release collected information in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
HTC is not responsible for content or privacy policies of the web sites it may link to.
HTC may update this policy. We will notify users about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by placing a notice on our site.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com